Lighthouse Media is a trademark and registered business name of JTB Concepts, LLC.
Lighthouse Media is committed to protecting your privacy, maintaining your trust and confidence. On this page, we’ll describe how we use the various information that we collect on this site. When you join our membership program, we collect information from you and use it for the sole purpose of internal business use and do not ever sell your information to third parties.In order to download media from our site, you must have a membership with Lighthouse Media, which means you will be required to provide us with a few pieces of information about you and/or your organization.
Information We Collect
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us better respond to your individual needs as a member of Lighthouse Media.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to make a great experience for our members. Your information may be used to help create a better experience for you and customers like yourself.
- To improve Customer Service – Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs. We sometimes look at your account information when troubleshooting issues with your account.
- To process transactions – Your information, public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company (outside the explicit use of sale of this business) if for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for Order processing may be used to send occasional updates on information pertaining to your order. In addition, we may send occasional updates on company news, product releases, membership updates, upgrade opportunities, discounts, freebies, and other information as it pertains to Lighthouse Media and its parent company JTB Concepts, LLC.
- To administer any forthcoming contests, promotions, surveys or other site features to better serve you and other customers.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Lighthouse Media cares about the people that we serve. Therefore we have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do We Disclose any information to outside partners?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and private. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parities for marketing, advertising, brand growth, partnerships or other general uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links or offers to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity if our site and welcome any feedback you may have about the links we provide to those other parties.
Removal from our Mailing List
We give you the opportunity to remove your name from our postal or electronic mailing list so that you do not receive future communication from our ministry or company. If you desire to permanently remove your name, you can contact customer service. If you determine that our information about you is inaccurate or has changed, please contact our team and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
All sales are final. By purchasing a Lighthouse Media membership, you agree that Lighthouse Media offers no returns, discounts, rebates or refunds. Any account canceled before the end of the one year membership term is not pro-rated or discounted. All membership accounts currently auto-renew after one year at the same price of current membership advertised pricing.
Lighthouse Media is not responsible if you lose any of the content you have already downloaded.
JTB Concepts, LLC
ATTN: Lighthouse Media
PO Box 825
Bryant, AR 72089